The scrooo – v1.3.0
The scrooo is a polyphonic software synthesizer plug-in for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU)
based on a spectral formant synthesis architecture and written in native C++ code for high performance.
Main features are:
- Up to 64 voices polyphony including portamento
- Two band-limited carrier oscillators
- Three fully independent formant generator sections
- Three formant generation modes
- Two amplifiers with volume and panorama control
- Three envelopes (ADSR) with exponential slopes
- Three low frequency oscillators (LFOs) with tempo synchronization
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
- Double precision audio processing
Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit)
Watch the demo video of the scrooo at Youtube!
On the two tracks
the scrooo is the only audio source (plus some delay, reverb and slight compression).
the scrooo is subject of KVR's
One Synth Challenge #113 (OSC).
Go to the
official OSC website
and listen to the submissions of this great event!
Found a bug? Want to leave a comment? Please send a
... or ask for a
mail about the latest Full Bucket news!