FB-3100 – v1.1.4
Go to the
official OSC website
and listen or even add your track
to the submissions of this great event!
The FB-3100 is a software instrument for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU)
simulating the KORG PS-3100 Polyphonic Synthesizer from 1977.
It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption. Main features are:
- Close emulation of behavior and all controls of the original hardware
- Band-limited oscillators, classic two-pole lowpass filters
- Resonators section
- Two Modulation Generators, Sample & Hold
- Additional paraphonic Envelope Generator
- Semi-modular patch panel
- Micro-tuning option
- Additional tweaks
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit)
On the track
the FB-3100 is the only audio source plus some delay, reverb, and slight compression.
Found a bug? Want to leave a comment? Please send a